Publications our products were used for
1. Vaccination with an NY-ESO-1 peptide of HLA class I/II specificities induces integrated... Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center Sacha Gnjatic et al. PNAS. 2007; 104: 12837-12842
2. α1-Antitrypsin Gene Therapy Modulates Cellular Immunity and Efficiently Prevents Type 1 Diabetes in Nonobese Diabetic Mice, University of Florida Lu et al. Human Gene Therapy. Jun 2006, Vol. 17, No. 6: 625-634
3. Polyclonal Adaptive Regulatory CD4 Cells That Can Reverse Type I Diabetes Become Oligoclonal Long-Term Protective Memory Cells, Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center, Bradley et al.The Journal of Immunology, 2008, 181: 1798-1805
4. A novel technology for rapidly and sensitive assay to detect changes in TCR Vb clonality following antigen driven specific immune responses in human and animal models, ZC Kou et al., International Journal of Infectious Diseases (2008) 12(S3) S31–S34
5. Changes in autoreactive T cell avidity during type 1 diabetes development, Nathan E. Standifer et al, Clinical Immunology 2009 Sep;132(3):312-20
6. Resistance to age-dependent thymic atrophy in long-lived mice that are deficient in pregnancy-associated plasma protein A, Abbe N. Vallejoa et al., PNAS July 7, 2009 vol. 106 no. 27, 11252–11257
7. Analysis of T cell receptor beta chains that combine with dominant conserved TRAV5D-4*04 anti-insulin B:9-23 alpha chains, Zhang L, George S. Eisenbarth et al., Journal of Autoimmunity Volume 33, Issue 1, August 2009, Pages 42-49
8. Inhibition of Thymic Adipogenesis by Caloric Restriction Is Coupled with Reduction in Age-Related Thymic Involution, Vishwa Deep Dixit et al., The Journal of Immunology, 2009 Sep, 183: 3040 –3052
9. Obesity accelerates thymic aging,Vishwa Deep Dixit et al., Blood. 2009 Oct. 114(18):3803-12
10. A Novel Mouse Model for Evaluation and Prediction of HLA-A2-restricted CEA Cancer Vaccine Responses, Luigi Aurisicchio et al., J Immunother. 2009 Sep;32 (7):744-54
11. Inhibition of Thymic Adipogenesis by Caloric Restriction Is Coupled with Reduction in Age-Related Thymic Involution, Hyunwon Yang et al., The Journal of Immunology, 2009, 183: 3040–3052
12. T cell receptor diversity of CD8+ T lymphocytes and its association with viral load in individuals with HIV-1 infection, Kx Hong et al., Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2009 May;43(5):404-8.
13. Early lymphocyte recovery following intensive timed sequential chemotherapy for acute myelogenous leukemia: peripheral oligoclonal expansion of regulatory T cells，Christopher G. Kanakry et al., Blood. 2011 Jan 13;117(2):608-617
14. Thiazolidinedione treatment and constitutive-PPARγ activation induces ectopic adipogenesis and promotes age-related thymic involution, Yun-Hee Youm et al., Aging Cell. 2010 August ; 9(4): 478–489. 1474-9726.
15. Transgenic mice with a diverse human T cell antigen receptor repertoire, Thomas Blankenstein et al., Nature Medicine 2010 September 16 (9) 1029-1035
16. Identification of HLA-A*2402-restricted epitope peptide derived from ERas oncogene expressed in human scirrhous gastric cancer, Takehiko Iwauchi, Cancer Sci 2011 April 102 (4) 683-689.